Shown if registration is active
TAAF Regional Swim Meet
Texas Amateur Athletic Foundation (TAAF)
Eligibility and Registration
- Swimmers must be 17 years of age or younger on June 1st of the current year to participate in the swim team program.
- Swimmers who have not participated from January 1st - April 30th in a year round organized program (such as USA) are eligible to participate in the Region 3 TAAF Swim Meet.
- $7.00 Registration Fee for TAAF
- Event Entries: Each swimmer will be limited to participating in three (3) events; individual, relays or a combination of both.
- TAAF Meet cost: $7.00 per event/person
- Regional Meet: July 13, 2019 at Landa Park Aquatic Center, 350 Aquatics Circle, New Braunfels, TX 78130.
- State Swim Meet, if swimmer qualifies: July 25-28, 2019 in Bryan/College Station, Texas at Texas A&M University.
Simple formatted text